As everybody knows outlook is one of the best email services provider globally. It has its special varients for professionals that have a lot of features. It can connect any webmails with POP3. So if you are a professional working for a company or running your own business, you need to send a lot of emails to your clients. To look more professional you add your contact details like your company’s phone number, official email address along with your address.
Every time you send a mail to anyone, it is a very difficult task to add all the details in the ending of your email, to reduce this effort you can create an email signature in the outlook for free. Once you create a signature in outlook you don’t need to add all data in each mail you send. Outlook will automatically add your signature to the very end of each email you send.
Here are the steps to create an email signature in outlook:
- Open your outlook account and visit messages section from the menu.
- Now click on the signature and then click on signatures.
- Now you can see edit button under the Signature section, click on that button.
- Now a dialogue box will be opened and ask for the name of the signature, enter any name you want to give to your signature.
- Now enter the signature you want to show at the end of the outlook email and save it.
Note: You can select different styles for your signatures using HTML also you can hyperlink your signature.
That’s all about creating an email signature in outlook you need more details you can refer to our article