Share Outlook Calendar: MS or Microsoft Outlook is a popular email service that is being used by millions of users for personal and professional use. Besides allowing the users to send and receive emails, Outlook also offers a plethora of other functions such as task managing, contact messaging, calendaring, and more.
You can use the Calendar to schedule and maintain meetings, events, tasks, and various activities. After creating the calendar, the next step is to send an invitation to the people by sharing this calendar. Here is the procedure for the same:
The latest version of Outlook
- On the Home menu, open the Calendar folder.
- Now, choose Share calendar.
- From the list of created calendars, pick the one you want to share.
- If there is only one, then choose the same.
- Select the Add option available in the Calendar Properties.
- Now, enter the email address of the people you want to share that calendar. You can also select the same from your address book or contact list.
- Click Ok
- Go back to the Calendar Properties and choose the name and email ID of the people. After that, select the details you want to share with that person.
- Hit the Ok button.
- All the people you have chosen to share your calendar will receive an invitation to the provided email address.
- They have to click the Accept option to view the Calendar.
While sharing the calendar, if you see “This Calendar cannot be shared” error message, then verify the following:
- Email addresses you have entered
- The email ID might be of an external use that is not a part of your organization.
For Outlook 2010 users
If you are using Outlook 2010, then you can share the calendar using any of these three ways:
- Through email
- Using Microsoft Exchange Server Account
- By publishing a calendar online
Hope the information was useful!
Also, Check How to Create a Group Email in Outlook
You can share your outlook calendar with google also, to do this follow these steps:
- Login to your Microsoft account
- Now go to calendar section and click on share
- Now enter your email address ending with @gmail.com and click share
- Now you have a shared outlook calendar with google mail i.e Gmail
Follow these steps to sync your outlook calendar with google calendar
- Open the Gmail address with which you have a shared outlook calendar.
- Open the latest mail from outlook
- Copy the link address given in this mail
- Now open google calendar in another tab
- Click on the “Add by URL” link under other calendars section
- Now Paste the link you have copied recently and click add calendar
Congrats you have successfully added your outlook calendar in the google calendar.
If you want to save or share outlook calendar with anyone it’s super easy. Just follow the given simple steps and you will see that the person can also see your Microsoft Outlook calendar events. You can share outlook calendar with google calendar also.