Microsoft’s email service outlook is being used by millions of personal and professional users all over the world. Apart from the email management system outlook also provide some awesome features such as task management and calendaring.
You can create your own personalised calendar and add your meeting and daily tasks to it. This is quite a handy feature. Sometimes you need to share your outlook calendar with someone or with your other account on your different device. Here are the steps to share outlook calendar.
On the latest version of Outlook calendar
- Open the home menu and click on the calendar tab from the menu.
- Now click on share calendar.
- Now you can see all the calendars saved in your outlook account.
- Select the one you want to share with your family or friend.
- Now it will ask for the email address of the person with whom you want to share outlook calendar.
- Enter the email address of the person or you can choose from your contact list also. You can share your calendar with more than one persons, for this, you just need to enter multiple email addresses.
- Now click on the ok button.
- Now all the selected contacts will receive an email, they will have to accept the invitation you sent to them.
- After accepting the invitation they will be able to see your outlook calendar.
This is the whole process to share outlook calendar with anyone. We have a detailed article on how to share outlook calendar with anyone.