Hotmail was one of the first email service providers which was launched in 1996, later in 1997 Microsoft bought Hotmail. Microsoft launched Outlook in 2011 and phased out Hotmail in 2012. No Hotmail users are thinking that what about us, old Hotmail users don’t need to worry about anything because all the service of the Hotmail war mode to Outlook show all the old users of The Hotmail can access their emails and other services at outlook.com.
To login to your Hotmail account follow the steps:
- Open any web browser from your computer and type hotmail.com or Outlook.com in the URL section.
- Now the Microsoft page will open with the link Outlook.live.com/owa/.
- now on the upper right corner of your screen, you will see a sign-in button.
- Now click on the sign-in button and you will be redirected to account live login page.
- enter your email address and click on the Next button and then enter your password and click on login.
- Now you will be successfully logged into your account and you will get access to your all old data.
This is all about to log in to Hotmail account. If you need more information about Hotmail in Outlook you can refer to our block section and read our articles on Hotmail and Outlook.
Here are some articles on Hotmail