Here are the simple steps to delete a Hotmail account, before deleting Hotmail account keep in mind these points:
- All data associated with your account will be deleted permanently and cannot be recovered again.
- Make sure you have backed up all your personal data associated with Hotmail account, like Email contacts, Calendar data and Media Attachments.
- If you want to use outlook i.e a newer version of Microsoft’s email service you don’t need to delete hotmail account. Because you can use the latest outlook features with the old holmail account. So you don’t need to delete hotmail account.
Follow these steps to delete your hotmail account:
- Login to your hotmail account visit hotmail account security tab.
- Click more options and scroll down to see all options.
- Now you can see a link saying Close My Account, click on it to delete hotmail account permanently.
- Now carefully read all the information given on that page and click on Next button to proceed.
- Select the checkboxes given to allow delete your all data from hotmail server.
- Now choose a valid reason why you want to delete your hotmail account and click next..
- Now click on the Mark Account for Closure.
After finishing these steps your hotmail account will be deleted from the hotmail servers in next 60 days, including all your personal data and you will not be able to recover your account again.
If you need more information about it you can refer to our post on how to delete hotmail account.
ganga Changed status to publish November 8, 2020
[…] If you have any doubts ” ask a question” or read answers on how to delete Hotmail account. […]