Windows 10 operating system managed by Microsoft and it is used worldwide. more than 80% of the computer and PCs are currently running on Windows operating systems. There are various versions of Windows available, the latest version of the windows in Windows 10, which was released first in June 2015. if you connect your Windows 10 to Microsoft account you will get a lot of extra features like all your data will be sent to Microsoft account which can be accessed from anywhere in the world from one drive cloud services.
Also if you use a Microsoft account in your Windows 10 and you forgot your password and then you just go to Microsoft website to change the password for your computer but if you don’t use any Microsoft account if you won’t be able.
Although if you want to remove your Microsoft account from computer or laptop, you can follow the process to remove Microsoft account from Windows 10.
- First of all, click on the start button or press the Windows button from your keyboard.
- Now you will see a gear icon for the settings, click on it
- Now all settings will be open and you will see the accounts tab. Click on it.
- Now under the account section, you will see the option of Email & Accounts click on it.
- now you will see all the accounts connected to your computer just click on the account you want to remove.
- When you click on an account you will see a manage button click on it.
- Now select delete account from this device and click on delete to confirm.
Now you have successfully deleted your Microsoft account from Windows 10.