There are two versions of Outlook email which are both managed by Microsoft. One of them is free email service and the other is a paid service. The free outlook email service can be accessed at outlook.com, the other outlook service comes with office 365 paid bundle and it comes with a desktop app. Which is called outlook desktop app.
Here are the steps to use outlook email:
- Visit outlook.com from your browser.
- Click on the create free account button in the lower right corner of the computer screen.
- Now account live page will be opened.
- Now select a unique username in “New Email” section.
- Now select a domain extension for your outlook email.
- You can select either “hotmail.com” or “outlook.com” and click on next button.
- Now choose a strong password for your outlook or Hotmail email account. The password must be 8 characters long with the combination of Uppercase, lowercase letter and a number and special character.
- After choosing a strong password click on the next button.
- Now Fill your first and last name and hit the next button.
- Now choose your country and region and fill up your date of birth and click on the next button.
You have successfully created your outlook email account and you can use free outlook email service.
To use outlook email in the desktop app we have a dedicated article on how to use email desktop app.