Outlook is one of the most popular email service providers. As we already know that outlook is managed by Microsoft and nav Microsoft edge just one account for all IT services like Outlook Hotmail and any other services. so basically if you change your Microsoft account password then your Outlook password will be also automatically changed.
Here are the steps to follow to change or reset Outlook password:
- First of all, open any web browser on your computer or laptop.
- Now enter https://account.live.com/password/reset/ in the URL section not in the search section.
- After typing the above given URL hit the enter button.
- Now you will see an option to recover your account here you will have to provide your email address and then click on the next button.
- No it will ask you to verify your identity, select any of the recovery methods shown there and you can choose email or phone number to verify yourself.
- After checking the box click on the next and no click on the get code button.
- Now check your recovery email or phone number which you have selected here and you will get a code for Microsoft.
- just copy the code from your email or text message and paste it in the next page which says verify your identity and click on next.
- now enter the new password you want to generate and after entering the password, it will ask you to enter the same password after entering the same password again, click on the Next button.
- 9 click on the submit button and you will see a page your password is changed.
Congrats! You have successfully reset your outlook account password.
Also, check https://emailswiki.com/delete-hotmail-account/